Pool4Tool raspisuje oglas za poziciju Frontend Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
Within its software development department located in Vienna, Belgrade and Novi Sad, JAGGAER is offering the following vacancy:
FRONTEND DEVELOPER (M/F)
Your Main Tasks
- Deliver high-quality frontend code in a Symfony based backend and React based frontend environment
- Develop the front-end of our hosted solution in a team consisting of front-end and back-end developers as well as testers
- Follow an Agile development process with short release cycles and highly frequent deployments
- Implement new features, expand existing features, work on customer specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Work on the newest iteration of our software which is implemented right now with a completely new technology stack using latest technologies
- Fundamental knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Interest in UI and UX development as well as being able to cooperate with Designers and Product Management
- Experience within a working environment based on Linux, Docker, NPM, Git and Jira is a plus
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Choose your office location between Belgrade (N House in New Belgrade) and Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date.
Deadline for applications: 19.10.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!