enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
- Be part of a passionate team of creative designers, innovative software developers and user experience experts
- Work with the latest front-end technologies
- Design and develop sophisticated web and mobile applications
- Be responsible for the implementation of the design concepts into attractive solutions for desktop, tablet and mobile
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- At least 2 years of experience in web-based application development
- Very good knowledge of jQuery, SASS/Compass, Grunt
- Experience with a framework like AngularJS, Foundation/Bootstrap, Ionic, Node.js
- Familiar with the integration of REST APIs
- Experience in responsive design (desktop and mobile)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and
- Rapid Prototyping tools
- Sense for appealing UI design
- Strong self-initiative and enthusiasm for new technologies
- University degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
Working location: Niš
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 17.09.2017.