Frontend Engineer - Tamedia Team
Our partner Tamedia (www.tamedia.ch) is the most successful digital company in Switzerland and has over 3500 employees within 16 companies across 5 countries.
The digital platforms as well as the daily and weekly newspapers and magazines of Tamedia provide an overview, topic classifications and great selections. The company founded in 1893, employs approximately 3.400 employees in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Luxenbourg and Germany and has been listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange since 2000.
If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us as:
- Design and implement Frontend Systems and applications as well, changes in these systems, mainly Paywall/CMS, Hybris Webshop and Customer Interfaces
- Strong design affinity
- Participating and developing in the overall Frontend CI/CD
- Frontend Deployments and test execution
- 3+ years in Frontend Engineering
- Quality oriented, Analytical and creative thinking
- Common with tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, GiT, Jira, Confluence
- Understanding of API interfaces (REST) and surrounding system landscape (as Hybris, Paywall, CMS, etc)
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging skills
- Experience in Agile development methodologies (SCRUM)
- English knowledge level (written and spoken)
- Experience with Automated Test management tools is a plus
- Experience in Java or familiar programming language is a plus
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings)
- Excellent work life balance
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Great equipment
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno