Sysdig is looking for dynamic, creative, ambitious, and hardworking frontend engineers to help lead the development of our user interface and user experience. In our three years of existence, Sysdig has become the leading monitoring and visibility company in the red-hot container space, and one of the first companies to successfully monetize the container market. Sysdig has brought to market both the open source troubleshooting tool, sysdig (100K’s of users), and our popular commercial SaaS offering, Sysdig Monitor, the first and only container-native monitoring solution.
Would you like to build powerful and beautiful data visualizations centered around joyful user experiences? Would you like to help enable smooth user interactions with containers, microservices, and the next generation of infrastructure technology? We are looking for web developers with a passion for building simple, intuitive interfaces for navigating complex sets of information. You will join our team to work with the latest web technologies to deliver new features and improvements on daily basis.
Sysdig is a high growth startup, and there will be significant growth opportunities for this position.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Build awesome interfaces that Sysdig users love to work with!
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines
- Define solutions to user problems and help set priorities
- Design, prototype and develop solutions
- Build high-performance, scalable and maintainable user interfaces using the latest web technologies
- Keep up-to-date with the constantly evolving web development world and engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures
- Work with our operations team to improve the architecture while building and scaling frontend services
- Reference: lQMxSrHd5D2AHv_fOJ1RTiJubcPFgnaiDjFiKuDHLfk.
- Proficiency and experience writing modern web applications
- Experience with Ember.js (or similar web framework), jQuery
- Experience with web application testing (from Qunit to Mocha and PhantomJS)
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability
- Experience with d3.js, SVG is a plus
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- A positive "can do" attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition.
- Starting salaries are competitive and vary based on the experience of the candidate
- Every full-time position earns stock options. We're building something big here, and you'll be a part of that
- Desk and tech setup of your choice
- Monthly self-improvement grant - spend on yourself however you see fit
- Free weekly team lunches and delicious snacks every day of the week
- Free monthly house cleaning service
We can also help with relocation to US and are open to H1-B transfers.