Location: Novi Sad
Here’s where you come in:
You will be a part of a newly formed team that will develop RealMarket – an online blockchain-based business platform which enables global cooperation on diverse projects using, among else, both public and private blockchain technologies. RealMarket will stand as the foundation of our FinTech ecosystem.
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience in web application development
- Some experience in React, Redux, Saga, and Thunk
- Proficient knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and Sass
- Passion for writing clean code and being up to date with the latest trends, and industry best practices
- Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum)
- Willingness to grow and get involved in the blockchain world
- Experience with build tools webpack, VCS (Git)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
The following will be considered as your advantages:
- Working experience on large and complex projects
- Experience with Flow/Typescript
- Experience with writing tests (Jest)
Why would you join us:
- Work among the best and brightest software engineers in Serbia
- Participate in research and development using cutting and bleeding-edge technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
- Competitive benefits package, flexible working conditions
- Premium office location right in the city center, chill out lounge with lazy bags, sofas, 4K TV, Playstation 4, and more
- Private health insurance, team building activities
- We offer opportunities for personal and professional development and we truly care about our people
If you think you match all of the above, please send us your CV, along with a cover letter.
Deadline for applications: 27.06.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno