GamaSmart is a young IT company specializing in innovative software solutions in the field of renewable energy sources. Due to the increased work load for our client, one of the largest companies in the field of wind energy utilization, we are looking for a highly motivated candidate to fill the position of
Frontend Software Engineer
You should have a tech – related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
Our ideal candidate should be a quick starter, good communicator, accept technical direction, work with minimal oversight and most importantly – feel comfortable working in a small group environment where contributions to the team are critical to the overall success of the project. Other requirements to keep in mind are:
- 3+ years of experience building web interfaces.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Ajax.
- Familiarity with interacting with Restful APIs
- Knowledge of cross-browser limitations and workarounds.
- Understanding of basic UX principles and what makes a great user experience.
- Detail-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Eager to teach and mentor others inside and outside of your immediate team.
- Collaborate with UI experts and designers to implement responsive interfaces across multiple platforms, including web and mobile.
- Build close relationships with teammates, product managers, and quality engineers.
- Break down feature requests into actionable plans and assist when needed with the creation and execution of test plans.
- Put your head together with key architects and managers to establish and implement standard methodologies for delivery of high-quality software.
- Continually strive to improve the efficiency and capabilities of the full-stack developers in your team.
- Ensure development projects fulfill business requirements and delight end-users.
- Engage in hands-on, in-depth analysis, review, design, development and debugging of your applications.
- Lead your team to UI greatness!
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your level of expertise.
- Flexible working time.
- Possibility of project related business trips abroad.
- Relaxed working atmosphere.
- Work in a young, talented team.
Deadline for applications: 21.07.2019.