Origo is a long-established and publicly listed Nordic IT services and solutions provider with over 440 IT specialists employed. For over two decades we have been assisting our customers with technical leadership, through the supply of the best-available technology, applications development, systems integration, facilities management and expert business process consultancy. Our corporate roots can be traced back to 1899 with the very inception of “office machines”.
Full Stack .NET Developer – Travel Technology
Origo is looking for a passionate full stack developer to join our travel technology team in Belgrade.
We pride ourselves in developing customer centric car rental solutions and we are seeking a person that has ambition to become a key contributor in developing a first-class car rental web application.
Key skills and qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-year work experience as a full stack developer
- Strong knowledge of .NET 4.5 MVC and .Net Core web frameworks and proficient in C#
- Familiarity with SQL and/or GQL databases
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning and Bamboo or Jenkins build engines
- A fast learner and eager to adopt new technologies such as a service orientated architecture or microservices and containerized infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Organized and disciplined work ethic
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team applying best practices to create high-quality software
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary and private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Offices in the city center
Deadline for applications: 16.11.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno