Full Stack Developer
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 53,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Join a dynamic team of developers, quality assurance experts, and business analysts who are building a financial derivatives processing platform from the ground up. If you like solving hard problems and can put in the time to make our new product initiative a success we want to hear from you!
- Be part of an agile team and develop high volume trade processing platform.
- Attend daily SCRUM meeting and contribute to product architecture and solution.
- Design and develop UI components and screens
- Develop backend application services following functional specifications and requirements.
- Be part of a fast-paced development team and deliver end to end solution involving development, testing, continuous integration, deployment etc.
- Reference: Ejjor-cEFutvBWndREGJio8DIE5jN1HI98nPp6wW1eM.
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Experience in Java (preferable) or any other OO language
- Experience in AngularJS 1.5+
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and WebSockets
- Experience in using Webpack, TypeScript, NodeJS/Vert.x is a plus
- To be a team player and have a willingness to learn new things
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).