Full Stack Developer
(work from home)
To complement our development team in Belgrade, Serbia, we are looking for a developer with at least 3 years of experience in C#/SQL but also some experience with front-end.
You will be working with a team of people in Serbia, UK and South Africa to develop and improve travel agent data analysis systems.
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a developer
- Excellent Microsoft SQL Skills: Schema and Database design, Stored Procedures, Query Tuning
- Excellent C# Skills, preferably with MVC
- Experience working with SOAP and REST APIs
- Familiarity with JSON and XML structures
- Exposure to or experience with RabbitMQ, Servicestack, Jenkins, Git/SVN, Asana, Entity Framework, ASP.NET Core, jQuery
- Experience in the Travel Industry, especially GDSs
- Working with large data-sets
- Good Team Player but also a self-starter. This is a work from home opportunity but you will be in regular touch with other team members
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel abroad for a team meetups 1 or 2 weeks per year
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home, flexible schedule
Deadline for applications: 20.11.2019.