In collaboration with Log-Hub
SWISS IPG PARTNERS GROUP DOO is looking for:
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
(Full time employment in Belgrade)
WHO WE ARE
SWISS IPG PARTNERS GROUP, founded and headquartered in Switzerland, is an international thought factory and management consultancy driven by senior partners with long-term experience in business transformation.
Log-hub - data driven innovation made in Switzerland - Our mission is to build data driven Supply Chain solutions based on the latest technologies. We are helping our clients to make better decisions by turning data into valuable information. As a key member of the team, you will develop new methodologies and functionalities for our platform. You will get direct feedback from our customers that will inspire you to improve our products every day.
- Build next-generation web applications on the client and server side using Angular and Node.js
- Focus on high-end performance web UIs
- Redesign UIs, implement new UIs, and make our customers happy
- Write server side code, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly
- Have fun at work!
Must have skills
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with databases (especially SQL)
- Experience in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Team working capability
Nice to have skills
- Work experience in agile software development
- Experience with Express, MongoDB and Redis
- Significant development experience in Angular
- Experience with Python Anaconda distribution (especially in Pandas, Numpy, Scikit Learn)
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills in German
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Professional working atmosphere and pleasant working ambient
- Working in diverse and international environment
- Working with young and talented people
- Ability to express your creativity
- Being in direct contact with customers
- Being in direct contact with high-profile individuals
- Ability to travel to Log Hub HQ (Switzerland)
Sounds interesting? Please send your application.
Deadline for applications: 19.07.2019.