TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Full Stack Developer
Position in Belgrade
- Produce well designed and tested production quality code.
- Accountable for complete development process; design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Participate in design and code reviews to help increase the quality of our products.
- Support existing systems while making enhancements towards future architecture.
- Pick best technology for situation; able to tell the difference between cool and useful.
- Interact with Product Owners effectively regarding features and specifications.
- Mentor and learn from small team of developers and automation engineers.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Relational database experience, with strong SQL and database design skills.
- Basic familiarity with Linux and knowledge of basic Linux system administration tasks.
- Understanding of development best practices and standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated with strong problem solving skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Git and GitFlow experience.
- Understanding of AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Postgresql, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ experience a plus.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.