Full-Stack Engineer - Homegate Team
Our partner Homegate AG (www.homegate.ch) is one of the leading online companies in Switzerland. With homegate.ch we operate the most famous Swiss real estate portal as well as other real estate portals in German-speaking as well as in French-speaking Switzerland.
Currently we are looking for a
to join our Belgrade team!
You believe in continuous improvement, clean code, simple design, speed and scalability. You are happy to develop a strong connection to our business while having a distinct attitude for driving our product engineering, platform architecture and be an important part of our growing team.
- Develop high-quality software (including features, performance testing, documentation, etc)
- Participate in architectural discussions, propose and discuss solutions to a system or product.
- Work with other engineering teams to align and propose technical solutions for cross-cutting problems
- Work closely with Product owners and challenge them in product initiatives and strategy
- Continuously improve the tools your team develops with a lean product development mindset
- You are an Engineer at heart! Proficiency in modern programming languages - preferably Java (Spring Boot a plus)
- Have a deep understanding of Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Comfortable with version control systems (Git preferred).
- Have familiarity with Docker and related technologies
- Have knowledge of cloud environments (we use AWS) and microservice architectures
- Solid understanding of basic programming principles like OOP, TDD, DRY or YAGNI
- English language knowledge
- Work on a new and innovative technologies and great equipment
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Work-life balance, including flexible working hours
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings)
- Work in international team of talented engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a constantly stimulating environment