Full Stack Engineer - Tamedia Team
Tamedia is the leading private Swiss media group. The digital platforms as well as the daily and weekly newspapers and magazines of Tamedia provide an overview, topic classifications and great selections. The company founded in 1893 employs approximately 3,400 employees in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Luxembourg and Germany and has been listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange since 2000.
If you want to make a difference join Tamedia with InterVenture in Belgrade!
If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us a
Full Stack Engineer
We believe in continuous improvement, clean code, simple design, speed and scalability. We need strong engineers who can join most projects and push innovation forward.
- Maintain and write object-oriented JAVA code to develop our Hybris platform
- Maintain and write code for Interfaces between the whole system landscape REST/JSON
- Support internal units and being the first contact person for technical questions
- Preparation of test-cases, testing and training of internal units
- Maintaining master data, configuration of the platform and ensuring the incident, problem and change-management processes
- Developing technical concepts together with the product owner
- Evaluating offers on technical bases
- Implementing requirements
- Reference: 8RPh_EBAylpva4ARPWOkfRhW-xIUQKlNlyye_VRdDtY.
- 3+ years of practical experience
- Experience with one or more frameworks such as Spring, Bootstrap or Ranorex
- Unix / Linux know-how
- Monitoring and Development experience
- Good understanding of CMS
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, trainings)
- Great equipment
- Work in international team of talented engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment