Full Stack Java Developer
We are looking for skilled engineers to join our team and be part of Dossier Team and work on the most used HR Competency Management Tool in Norway used by Regional Health Authorities of Norway.
As a part of agile team your will get your hands-on business application made to deliver best experience to its users in Scandinavia, UK and USA. You will have opportunity to work on complex app with the challenging business logic and to develop new feature and functionalities by using the latest technologies.
Business Outsourcing Services is a full stack software development company consisting of experienced IT professionals driven by passion for innovation and pioneering technologies.
As an employer, we foster friendly company culture that respects our employees’ integrity, freedom of thought and commitment.
- Cooperating within agile team and participating in development of HR Competency Management Tool
- Design and development of Core platform, Components, Services and Solutions for the product
- Writing test and improving the code quality
We would appreciate the following skills:
- Experienced with Java SE/Java EE technology (2+ years of experience)
- Experience with React framework
- Knowledge of Git, Apache web server, Tomcat Application Server, Hibernate, Spring and Maven is a plus
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Educated in the IT area with the good foundation in OOP and software architecture
- Able to take the initiative, to be productive and efficient
- Before all — a teammate
We can contribute to your success and development by:
- By providing you work-life balance that we are very proud of
- With the competitive salary and private health insurance
- Making a pleasant but yet dynamic working environment
- Offering participation in challenging projects and opportunity to work with skilled team members
- Staying healthy and ﬁt with sports activities and healthy seasonal fruits and drinks
- By having fun at company events and team building activities
If you are interested in this challenging position and you’ve got the required skills, join our team!
Please send your CV electronically.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be processed in strict confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 18.07.2018.