Full Stack Senior Developer for Crypto Currency Trading Platform
Nortide Trading AG is an institutional sized proprietary trading business active on major crypto currency exchanges around the globe. We are part of Nortide Capital, an investment company with ownership in several crypto-currency businesses. Nortide Trading runs algorithmic automated trading strategies with in-house developed technology and has the headquarter based in Zug, Switzerland with offices in Belgrade and Stockholm. We are expanding our team and are looking to hire freelance senior developers in Belgrade or Novi Sad for a long-term engagement to help to build our state-of-the-art trading platform.
Description of your function:
You will take part in the full software lifecycle - from prototyping, designing and writing code, to testing and monitoring the impact of new features, on both client and server sides. This includes working with messaging and storage solutions, exchange API’s, third-party integrations and performance improvements.
- A degree or equivalent experience in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software design and development
- Strong Java SE skills
- Understanding of asynchronous and concurrent programming techniques
- Experience of relational database design and SQL
- Familiarity with build tools and version control systems (Maven, Gradle, Git or similar)
Additionally, it is a merit with knowledge and experience of:
- C/C++, Go or Python
We are looking for a person that is willing to work hard in a tough and performance driven environment. Our trading desk is a collaborative effort, but everyone is expected to perform at the top of their abilities in a fast-paced environment with a constant stream of new challenges.
- Competitive compensation (full time)
- Working on complex, cloud-based, systems development
- A strong and positive team structure
- Short decision-making routes within an entrepreneurial surrounding
- Business travel opportunities
- You choose your equipment
Please contact us with your detailed application and questions at: email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 27.08.2019.