The English Quiz is a fast growing language assessment platform that offers tools and solutions for HR.
Due to new business opportunities, The English Quiz is looking to hire immediately a
Full Stack Web Developer
Full-time (or part-time)
Most of the time you'd be “working alongside” (remotely) our CTO (who is based in Serbia) on the rewrite of our existing application from the ground up. This means no legacy code, latest technologies, and freedom to do things your way!
Initially, we’re looking to hire someone for a 3 month trial period with the possibility to develop into a long term mission.
- Minimum two years of working experience
- Advanced PHP knowledge
- Laravel 5.0+
- Relational databases knowledge (mostly MySQL)
- Git VCS
- Excellent English language skills
- Motivated and Self-driven
Our ideal candidate should have some experience with one or more of the following skills:
- SOLID principles
- Basic Linux system administration
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3...)
- Experience in writing REST APIs
- Deep understanding of HTTP protocol
- Experience in scaling software and infrastructure for heavy concurrent usage
We’re mainly looking for a person who has a good technical foundation, feel free to apply even if you don't find yourself in everything listed above, for the right person, we are pretty flexible!
Salary range: 1.500 - 3.500 USD
If you are interested, please send us the following:
- Your preference of a full-time or a part-time position
- Your part-time and full-time rate
- Send us some code that you’ve recently written and are proud of. Anything will do, a link to a repository or just a class or two, so we can have an idea of your skills!
To apply, please send your CV, along with the information above electronically.
Deadline for applications: 29.10.2019.