Would you like to be involved in the fast-moving staffing industry within a dynamic start-up environment?
TieTalent is a Swiss start-up based in Geneva aiming at making recruitment simple for everyone.
We created a community of independent experts mentoring, interviewing and selecting candidates from their field. Our system is a unique mix between the technology (A.I. & psychometric analysis) and the human touch (network of independent experts), which allows companies to save tremendous time and money on their recruitments and candidates to get matched with jobs they love.
TieTalent is looking to reinforce its team with a passionate remote Full Stack PHP Developer.
Full Stack PHP Developer
As a Full Stack PHP Developer, your mission will be to take over the development of the front & back end of TieTalent website by constantly improving its functionalities. Working alongside an experienced Data Scientist who is developing the full AI for the website.
- Take over the full development of the TieTalent architecture and implementing software architecture
- Estimating development projects
- Working alongside an AI data scientist
- Coding working prototypes and complete web (on symphony/php) and/or Mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Have fun at work!
- A good understanding of front-end technologies such as such as HTML5, and CSS3 is absolutely necessary
- Good understanding of the back-end technologies
- Previous working experience in either a start-up or a multinational
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- 4-6 years of experience
- University degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer science
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Analytical and structured approach
We Offer You:
- A chance to work in a dynamic start-up and a fun atmosphere
- Learn a lot and develop yourself personally as well as professionally
- Multitude of different exciting projects to work on
- Flexibility to work from home
- Your input and ideas will matter
Don’t Apply If:
- Adaptability and autonomy don’t make you feel at ease,
- You don’t see our long-term vision
We are looking for a positive, polyvalent and proactive talented individual.
Are you curious, hard-worker and willing to learn from our entrepreneurial journey?
Apply now and work in a great start-up environment!
Deadline for applications: 18.05.2018.