Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Functional Safety Engineer
We are looking for a specialists who can meet the challenges of the international market with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm. Use this chance and join our success!
- Define system safety requirements based on the client requirements and general safety concepts following the ISO26262 standard
- Create procedures for safety analyses according to the ISO26262 standard (FMEA, FTA, FMEDA, FMECA)
- Lead and conduct safety analyses (e.g. FMEA, FTA, FMEDA, FMECA) on projects
- Create technical safety concepts, system requirement specifications and system architecture specifications in collaboration with related departments
- Review and evaluate development progress (FMEA/FTA, system architecture and specifications) and introduce corrective measures when necessary
- Contribute to the A-SPICE and System Engineer workgroups to support definition and optimization of internal standards and processes with focus on functional safety
- University degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science).
- 5+ years of professional experience in related field preferred in the automotive industry
- Expert level of knowledge of functional safety (ISO26262)
- Expert level of knowledge of FMEA and safety analyses
- AFSP certificate would be an advantage
- Knowledge of functional and technical safety concepts for ASIL A-D according to the ISO26262 standard
- Knowledge of system development processes for E/E systems, as well as knowledge of hardware and software development
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
Company: DAD Draexlmaier Automotive, Serbia
Please contact: Nenadovic Marija, +381608062001
Please send your CV in English latest until 26.09.2018. electronically.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno