GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Functional Support Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the functional support and the maintenance of enterprise Requirement Management softwares used in the Automotive industry.
You will collaborate with client projects team members like System/Software engineers and Architects, Test engineers, Project Managers and other technical or nontechnical members, having a chance to learn from automotive industry experts.
- Provide high level functional support in cases of questions, issues, requests for improvements for requirement management and traceability tools
- Identify issues, concerns and communicate them to leadership
- Quickly resolve functional issues and minimize impact on end-user productivity and overall impact to organization
- Ensure that tools are used according to predefined processes and methodologies
- Develop DXL scripts tailored by project needs
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Continuous tools improvements
- Collaborate with the client domain experts on process improvements
- Conduct tooling Proof Of Concepts (PoC)
- Prepare client-facing communications, documentation and training materials suitable for international consumption
- At least 2 years working experience in IT support or similar
- C /C++ basic knowledge or knowledge of one scripting language (preferably Python)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a firm commitment to quality
- Dedication to team environment including cross-functional roles
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to learn and support new tools, understand and utilize new concepts
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to improve
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Rational DOORS eXtension Language (DXL)
- JIRA Service Desk
- Experience working with Requirement Management Systems (DOORS, Polarion, Jama)
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.