We are multinational personal-care company with strong brands, both globally and locally. For further enhancement of our finance team in Belgrade, we are looking for:
GL and Cost Accountant
- University degree (in Finance/Controlling or equivalent)
- 5+ years working experience in a Finance and Accounting
- Fluency in English, advanced MS Office knowledge and very good knowledge of SAP
- Ability to priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Positive mind-set and team spirit
- Can build and develop effective internal and external partnerships
- Able to be pro-active in addressing issues / problems
- Work closely with Shared Service Center to improve daily task and meet standard process
- Managing travel expenses (booking and controlling accounts)
- Keeps the general ledger (IFRS, Local chart of accounts)
- Keeps the fixed assets register (creates, activates FA)
- Fixed asset investment reporting
- Booking of accruals; regular follow up/reconciliation
- Monthly closing activities: coordinate & ensure all items to be done on time; according to shared closing calendar
- Monitors Write down and scrapping costs
- Makes Freight and Custom tracking & clearing
- Free of charge review; create report / overview about free delivery
- Monitors Cash discount and makes follow up
- Managing communication with customer about clearing
- Monitoring over dues and debtors sales outstanding
- DSO analyses Actual Vs plan, Average days of payment
- Credit Management (secure receivables and cooperation with insurance company)
- External reporting
- Makes analysis of general expenses
- Co-operates with auditors
If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international environment, please apply and send us your CV in English language.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno