The GTC Group is a leading real estate investor and developer focusing on Poland and capital cities in Central and Eastern Europe. The GTC Group is operating in Poland, Budapest, Bucharest, Belgrade, Zagreb, and Sofia. The Group was established in 1994 and has been present in the real estate market since then. Since the Group was founded GTC has developed some 73 commercial properties, offering approx. 1 295 000 sq m of the lease area, Today, GTC actively manages the real estate portfolio of 46 commercial buildings providing 746 000 sq m of office and retail space to its highly demanding international tenants and customers.
In Serbia, GTC is the leading real estate developer since 2004 managing a portfolio of 120 000 sqm of A-Class office space and 56.000 sqm of retail and office space in the operational or construction phase. However, GTC Serbia is much more – it’s a friendly ambiance where creativity and zeal thrive. If you are seeking a long-term career in a stable company that values entrepreneurship, passion, out-of-the-box thinking, and personal expression, look no further!
We are looking to recruit a seasoned professional for the position of: Office Manager
- Responsible for ensuring the continuous function of the reception desk
- Answers the telephone and gives information to callers, directs calls to the appropriate officials
- Greets visitors and directs visitors to the appropriate person
- Offers refreshment to visitors and managers
- Arrange travel schedules and reserves hotel accommodation and travel tickets for managers and guests
- Keeping records of incoming and outgoing invoices, Pro-forma, advance invoices, credit, and debit notes
- Keeping of books of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Sending open items and confirmations of the clients of GTC companies
- Deliver to accounting department copy of Agreements and Annexes of GTC companies
- Organization signature of Approval sheets
- Providing evidence of receipt of the output documents
- Keeps record of incoming and outgoing mail and company's documentation
- Directs incoming mail and outgoing mail to the appropriate person
- Supply to the office premises of the Employer with office materials, beverages, and hygiene products
- Coordinating lunch suppliers
- Performs all other tasks required by its superior
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
- University Degree in Economics or related fields
- Fluent in MS Office
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good English, written and spoken
- Team player with a positive attitude
Above all, what we are looking for is a committed person, possessing a go-getter attitude, eager to work with various businesses and tenants within a small, young, and friendly team. In return, the company offers an excellent remuneration package and additional benefits.
Please send your CV in English electronically no later than 29.10.2021.. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. All data received will be treated with strict confidentiality and shall be used only for the current recruitment.
Commercial Developments d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9đ
- PIB: 104136698
- Matični broj: 20101989