GUI (HMI) Developer for Instrument Clusters (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The permanent technological advancement in vehicle electronics means the amount of information that has to be shown to the driver is increasing year by year. The Instrument Cluster is the main interface of the vehicle to the driver. The technical solution to display the increasing amount of information is by having an LCD in the instrument cluster. The size of these LCDs is increasing year by year to the level of replacing all analog gauges and having the cluster be only one big LCD display.
GUI stands for Graphical User Interface, and in the instrument cluster it refers to the LCD display. Our group is developing instrument cluster projects for commercial vehicles: trucks, buses, tractors, motorcycles etc. and we are looking for a GUI Developer to join our team.
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com
In your day to day job you will:
After receiving from customers all the graphical resources (Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator project, image files, animations, fonts) a GUI Developer is responsible to:
- Analyze and clarify with customers the provided graphical resources
- Define the interface of the GUI to SW Application
- Create the GUI project using Continental tool-chain e.g. Cinema 4D or CGI Studio
- Integrate together with the SW Application developer the GUI subsystem to ensure the correct functionality of the complete system
A mentor will support you after the initial trainings phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or other graphical design software is an advantage
- Experience with Cinema 4D, CGI Studio or other graphical User Interface (GUI) framework is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of any programming language is an advantage
- Scripting experience is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 15.12.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.