Gajić Associates is a boutique operations and technology consulting firm that serves clients across Europe with a special expertise and focus on the Western Balkans. We support companies to bridge the gap between business and technology, become more efficient, agile, innovative, and thus better able to deal with an increasing volatility in business environment. For more details on delivered projects please visit www.gajicassociates.com.
To further support one of our international clients to increase the capability of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Western Balkans to access and face competition on the EU market, through the implementation of the EU standards in the field of environmental protection, occupational health and safety, product quality and safety and green technology we are searching for a qualified and responsible:
Project Verification Consultant
Location: Home and/or Belgrade office with frequent travel through Serbia and other Western Balkan countries
Contract type: Full or part-time depending on the consultant’s experience and availability
- On-site visit of each project once it has been completed;
- Validation, against an already available investment plan, that the project has been completed substantially on the basis of the investment plan;
- Preparation of the project verification report.
- University degree in a relevant technical field (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, chemical engineering);
- Professional background and at least 3 years of experience in investments supporting the implementation of relevant EU Directives and Regulations in the field of environmental protection, occupational health and safety, product quality and safety and/or green technology;
- Knowledge about the international standards (ISO9001, OHSAS18001 and ISO14001), the EU and national policy in the field;
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English language;
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced proficiency in standard MS Office applications.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your cover letter and CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 05.09.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno