You will work closely with the Designers’s team and make sure that the designs of various features are complete and realistic.You will improve features based on the design requests in order to have better interactions between the player and the game taking into consideration also the player’s comfort.
- Works directly with the design team in order to make sure that the design of various features are complete and realistic
- Implements the respective designs taking into account the palyer's comfort and game performance
- Improves features based on design requests in order to have better interactions between the player and the game
- Handles the high level network synchronization for the various gameplay features that he implements
- Reference: U98bFEyFcgDHyxVHwgX2lCRpF5504iGUcWGSXhqr65Y.
- Good knowledge of C++
- Ability to work with a large amount of code inside a large team
- Good software architecture skills are also highly appreciated
- Design abilities is considered a plus
- Good English skills
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, but most of all you'll love the atmosphere and our working environment.
We are Ubisoft:
Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our colleagues. Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Combining passion and performance, our teams bring ideas to life. More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.