With operations in 47 COUNTRIES, GEFCO Group is a global leader in industrial supply chain solutions and the European #1 in automotive logistics. We are proud of our 69 YEARS of heritage and the expertise of our 13,000 EMPLOYEES around the world.
Our corporate culture is based on building INFINITE PROXIMITY™ in our relationships with all our employees and partners. That takes TALENT. We recruit the best to help us rise to our customers’ most demanding supply chain challenges. And to keep driving our business forward, we are COMMITTED to helping our employees develop the skills they need to thrive.
Team work and shared values make us stronger. We are AGILE, CARING, COOPERATIVE, TRUSTWORTHY and COURAGEOUS.
Together, we go further.
We are Partners, Unlimited.
GEFCO doo Beograd is one of the youngest subsidiary in the Group, established in 2015. The offices are located in New Mill building, next to Radisson Blue hotel , Belgrade, Serbia
We are looking for a highly motivated person (male/female) on new position:
The position is located in Belgrade
- Booking of incoming and outgoing invoices of the company, daily check of automatic flows in SAP in line with external and internal policies and regulation;
- Update accounting processes with local regulation, follow-up tax regulation changes in SERBIA;
- Participation in monthly/yearly closings, contribution of local yearly closing process working with external auditors;
- Keeping deadlines in monthly closings, also with other departments, forcing them to keep deadlines;
- Maintain AR and AP balances, report aged AR and AP items regularly and clear them, contribute to AR collection processes;
- Manage company’s payment processes using automatic flows in SAP and in case manual payments, execute necessary control processes in line with GEFCO policies;
- Maintain fixed assets register in SAP, update register regularly in line with external and internal policies and regulation, keep deadlines, report fixed assets regularly;
- Maintain cash accounts in SAP, clean balances and maintain technical accounts, regular report about cash SAP accounts;
- Other accounting transactions (e.g. provisions, taxes, personal costs);
- Take lead on archiving processes in line with GEFCO policies and external regulation;
- Issues invoices in line with policies and regulation (not system based activities);
- Contribute to company’s tax administration in cooperation with outsourced tax advisor (VAT, income tax, contributions, other taxes);
- Ensure balancing of local books and tax reports;
- Participation in local and GEFCO internal audits.
- Relevant experience 2-5 years;
- Finance & accounting education + chartered accountant;
- Knowledge of local accounting and taxation regulation;
- English – intermediate level;
- Microsoft Office user;
- Precise, reliable and independent work abilities;
- Knowledge of SAP is advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Standard working time;
- Opportunity to grow within the company and international mobility;
- Training programs and certifications offered by the company;
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The information you provide with your application is confidential and protected under the Personal Data Protection Law.
GEFCO Serbia will use it for recruitment purposes only.
Deadline for applications: 05.07.2019.