Front End Developer
BELGRADE - FULL TIME
GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
The Front-End Developer is responsible for front-end user interface development in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s web applications.
Are you an ACE Front End Developer? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving problems
- You write killer code
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing tech expertise?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Is “coding” your middle name?
As a member of an agile delivery team:
- Work with architects and product managers to design, estimate, and implement application features in the front-end tier according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development
- Follow procedures related to software configuration and the delivery pipeline for application development
- Perform unit, commit, integration, and non-functional (performance, penetration, security) testing necessary to assure that the software is releasable
- Troubleshoot data issues in development, test, and production environments, including use of performance metrics and test reports to identify problem areas
This position requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills equal to the challenges of a complex application and industry. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the interpersonal skills necessary to successfully collaborate with teammates and report to stakeholders -- technical and non-technical.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 6 years of experience in application development to include:
- Review and estimation of user stories in an agile process
- Familiarity with RESTful web API development on the consumer side
- Daily use of typical IDE and source management tools (Git is preferred)
Must be familiar with user interface design principles. Logistics industry experience is preferred.
Must have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the customer. Must be able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously. Must have the demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas. Must have solid analysis and troubleshooting skills. Must have good communication skills and work well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
WHO ARE WE?
You may think that a company that specialises in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no siree, we don’t! We are a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online.
From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on our SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations, because we’re good at it, and because we can.
GetSwift is the real McCoy, we’re well funded, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, so why wouldn’t you want to work for us an make a difference, and increase our verticals and market penetration?
WHAT WE OFFER?
With GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work alongside world leading experts with centuries of collective experience between them.
- You will have daily contact with colleagues around the world, be able to express your creativity and shape the future.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to one of our many offices around the world.
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
With GetSwift – the world, really is your oyster.
Deadline for applications: 30.03.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!