Getswift raspisuje oglas za poziciju UX / UI Designer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
UX / UI Designer
BELGRADE / NIŠ - FULL TIME
GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
Getswift is hiring for a User Experience Designer who has experience designing complex workflows in an enterprise environment. Our ideal candidate will be as comfortable talking technology and solutions with developers as they are chatting with and gathering feedback from users.
This person will be familiar with design best practices for both web and native mobile applications and be confident in advocating for the user, while simultaneously ensuring business needs are met.
This person will work closely and collaborate with a distributed team across several time zones on a daily basis. Working in an agile environment means that the ideal candidate is flexible, a team player, and very comfortable with video-conferencing.
This position reports directly to the UI/UX Manager.
- Work closely with the Design Manager & Product Lead to guide product user experience from conception to implementation
- Validate requirements, proof, refine designs and get feedback
- Detailed user workflows
- User flows
- Hi-fi prototypes in web application and mobile
- Information architecture diagrams
- Testing plans
- UX research reports
- Other responsibilities as requested
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, STRENGTHS
- Ability to drive deliverables to deadlines independently
- Openness to being mentored, collaboration and team-based problem solving
- Ability to independently drive UX projects from initial research to hi-fi prototype testing and analysis
- Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with distributed teams across multiple time zones a plus
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years experience in UX design roles in Agile environments
- MUST have 2+ years experience with and highly skilled at creating designs and prototypes with current industry standard tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop. Our team uses Figma, so if you’re a Figma expert, that’s a plus.
- Expert level experience in Vector image creation
- Experience designing for both web and native mobile applications
- Strong design portfolio showcasing cross platform work on complex products
- Experience in Dashboard design for delivery management or logistics industries a plus
Are you an ace UI/UX DESIGNER? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving problems
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development and design team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing tech expertise?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Is “UX” your middle name?
WHO ARE WE?
- You may think that a company that specialises in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no siree, we don’t! We are a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online.
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on our SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations, because we’re good at it, and because we can.
- GetSwift is the real McCoy, we’re well funded, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, so why wouldn’t you want to work for us and make a difference, and increase our verticals and market penetration?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- With GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work alongside world leading experts with centuries of collective experience between them.
- You will have daily contact with colleagues around the world, be able to express your creativity and shape the future.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to one of our many offices around the world.
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies.
- Latest generation hardware (MacBook Pro i9, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD alongside 32in 4K displays)
- We are very proud of our office space which includes a large private garden with trees (and a waterfall).
Deadline for applications: 27.10.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!