Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. was established in Serbia in April 2002 with the mission to support clients in achieving their business strategy by offering a wide knowledge of the local market, experience of our international consultants, and tried and tested practices of our partners.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, international successful company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Regional IT Manager SEE
The Regional IT Manager is responsible for all IT services that are internally delivered throughout the relevant region and manages the service management organization within a region. Overall responsibility is to ensure proper implementation of the service management strategy for the region. Works closely with the other departments within global IT to deliver solutions.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Implement the service management strategy and direction in the countries under the regional responsibility;
- Teams with IT Managers and Service Providers to plan, implement and maintain the services and to encourage use of standardized IT services;
- Define and implement actions to improve services for the region (an improvement on quality, price…) and ensures best practices are implemented;
- Ensures that services are delivered at the highest quality for an optimal price and pro-actively delivers input to identify business cases for further optimizations within the IT environment;
- Manage service levels with external providers
- Manage local IT Budget
- Management of the IT teams within the cluster
- Works closely with the central Infrastructure team to deliver solutions;
- Act as a local coordinator role of major functional and technical projects.
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science discipline;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar position, in a global IT environment;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of IT architectures with an implementation focus required;
- Experience in managing an external vendor relationship;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Effective leadership skills and ability to motive teams;
- Fluency in English;
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: http://my.gigroup.rs/jobs/
Closing date: 18.09.2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us www.gigroup.rs
Deadline for applications: 18.09.2019.