Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. was established in Serbia in April 2002 with the mission to support clients in achieving their business strategy by offering a wide knowledge of the local market, experience of our international consultants, and tried and tested practices of our partners.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, international telecommunication company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Main responsibilities will include:
- Organize, manage, and control the company's financial and accounting activities, prepare financial and management accounts in compliance with local statutory requirements;
- Overall in-charge and handle full sets of accounts, record the business transactions in the ledger and analytical records;
- Organise and control the tax accounts and matters, liaise with banks and other financial institutions;
- Execute tasks related to outgoing and incoming invoices; ensure the recovery of receivables and payables, customer debts and the supplier claims;
- Carry out disclosures, prepare general ledger statements and check monthly financial report packages with the local Invoicing and stock systems;
- Calculate and prepare taxes and contributions payable to public finances, manage withholding tax issues
- Manage tax returns, payment and refund claims, reconciliation of tax accounts;
- Liaise with relevant governmental, statutory and regulatory departments;
- Report to the management regarding finance and tax issues.
- Master’s degree;
- More than 5 years of experience in handling full set of accounts with audit experience;
- Advanced knowledge of local accounting policy as well as tax regulation;
- Experienced with supplier authentication and procurement processes;
- Result oriented individual with strong attention to details;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills;
- Fluency in English.
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: http://my.gigroup.rs/jobs/
Closing date: 31.05.2018.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us www.gigroup.rs