Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. was established in Serbia in April 2002 with the mission to support clients in achieving their business strategy by offering a wide knowledge of the local market, experience of our international consultants, and tried and tested practices of our partners.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, Opportunity bank, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
IT Department Director
Location: Novi Sad
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the deployment, development, maintenance, upgrading and support of organisational IT systems;
- Managing Department for IT and development, with responsibility for hiring, evaluation, training, guidance, and disciplinary procedures;
- Developing and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management, and in accordance with the law;
- Performing risk assessment in the domain of IT and monitoring risk management processes;
- Keeping up-to-date with the most recent technologies and advising on what new technological solutions and their implementation will meet business and systems requirements;
- Creating a budget for each project as well as managing the financial aspects of the entire IT department such as purchases and ongoing budgeting;
- Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs;
- Consulting management and other employees for all issues related to IT, such as the development of new products, the improvement of the system and the change of operational procedures.
- Reference: Dp4XR84Qg1JFPCwxWuL7l6NyfJQaEebdMMQndr_JA-s.
- University degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in Managerial positions in IT department;
- Good understanding of business processes and needs;
- Effective leadership skills;
- Strong organizational skills, and flexible and proactive approach in work;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Fluency in English;
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: http://my.gigroup.rs/jobs/
Closing date: 30.04.2018.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us www.gigroup.rs