Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. was established in Serbia in April 2002 with the mission to support clients in achieving their business strategy by offering a wide knowledge of the local market, experience of our international consultants, and tried and tested practices of our partners.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, international company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of inventory and employees in warehouse;
- Receiving of raw materials from suppliers and put them in stock;
- Insuring carriers, loading for deliveries to final customers;
- Providing all transactions within IT system in order to ensure full accounting compliance;
- Keeping equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions;
- Accomplishing warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Mechanical high school degree;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar position;
- Strong knowledge of mechanisms and control systems;
- Exceptional ability to perform in a noisy, humid, hot and high volume production environment.
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link to fill out an on-line application: http://my.gigroup.rs/jobs/
Closing date: 26.07.2018.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us www.gigroup.rs