We are looking for:
Global GAP Inspector
Work from home
Our company ISACert Serbia has been recognized as one of the leading certification bodies in the food industry for providing auditing, training and certification services in Serbia and other countries in the Western Balkans.
We assist the food market players in sustaining and growing their business by building their capacity and these of their suppliers in product and organizational compliance in the area of food safety, quality and sustainability.
We are currently looking for experts in the agricultural field who want to join our team and to be qualified as Global GAP inspectors.
- University degree in a discipline related to Crops;
- HACCP training either as a part of the education or as additional training courses;
- Food hygiene training either as a part of the education or as additional training courses;
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Fruits & Vegetables scope;
- Knowledge and understanding of international food safety standards will be considered as an advantage;
- Proficiency in English, another language is an advantage;
The Benefits for You:
- Get qualified as a Global GAP inspector with a renowned service provider specialized in GFSI compliance professional services;
- Get the opportunity to work for an international organization;
- A professional guidance in terms of your initial and on-going qualification;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV with motivation letter in English electronically.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV in English till the 19.07.2018. electronically.