TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Global Information Security Engineer
Position in Belgrade
The Global Information Security Engineer will be responsible for regularly testing and monitoring the network infrastructure for potential security vulnerabilities that may increase the exposure of TeleSign’s critical and sensitive assets. As a hands-on technical specialist, the Global Information Security Engineer will be expected to handle complex and detailed technical work necessary to establish and maintain secure network security. Additionally, this role will require Linux system administration experience and involvement to work together with the System Administration team accomplishing the various tasks as they arise.
- Review and approve firewall rules, IDS/IPS signatures, etc.
- Discover threats to and vulnerabilities of TeleSign’s network to inform and collaborate with other members of the Global Operations and Security team to strengthen the company’s defenses.
- Conduct penetration testing and vulnerability assessments of the network infrastructure.
- Continuously monitor and protect TeleSign’s network infrastructure.
- Participate in security incident response teams when necessary.
- Determining root cause analysis by correlating data from multiple sources.
- Work in concert with systems security teammates to insure a consistent security program across network and system.
- Work with 3rd party security firms to support audits, outside penetration testing and vulnerability management.
- Support development of the overall “as is” and “to be” strategic security architecture.
- Provide technical guidance and training to other staff members within the organization.
- 5+ years of experience in the network security field, preferably in a corporate and/or tech startup environment.
- Experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS and other network security technologies; preferably Cisco.
- Experience with penetration testing, risk and/or vulnerability assessments.
- Experience with Cisco hardware platform.
- Experience with network and network security concepts including TCP/IP, IPSEC, LAN/WAN routing, routers, internet/intranet/extranet, web servers, load balancers, proxies, encryption, authentication, etc.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills with ability to gather requirements and reach conclusions, as well as communicate effectively with all levels of management, organizations and staff.
- Ability to multitask and work independently, as well as with others well and participate on cross-technology teams.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- CISSP, CEH, CISA, GIAC, or equivalent.
- Experience with F5 load balancers, and Network Access Control (NAC), Anti-Malware, Content Filtering technologies.
- Experience with “White Hat” and “Black Hat” activities, attack methods (e.g. DDoS) and remediation steps.
- Experience with common information security management frameworks such as ISO, NIST, US-CERT, OWASP.
- Experience in Linux administration and security.
- Experience with application whitelisting software, endpoint protection software and technologies.
- Experience with Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) and Single Sign-On (SSO) technologies.
- Experience with Security Program/Roadmap design, and creation of security policies, standards, guidelines, etc.
- Troubleshooting skills of complex, mission critical systems
We are offering:
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.