Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Global Logistics Specialist
A Global Logistics Specialist will provide support to Global Logistics Manager in daily operational tasks. The position holder will be responsible for control of freight and duty costs, data analyses and reporting in Global Logistics department. As well, she/he will interface with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Support accounts payable team by providing instructions for freight cost allocation
- Propose and implement improvement initiatives in logistics costs allocation process
- Support creation of KPI and reporting landscape to measure and control freight and duty cost on customer contract level
- Maintain effective communication with other departments and external stakeholders
- Support implementation of various projects in the areas of Logistics
- KPI’s monitoring, identifying deviations and initiation of corrective actions
- Data analysis and reporting in the areas of logistics, customs and customer KPIs
- Reference: x7UuavfvmWin9pYYEMDbDHw9QPWcki_JbI6Gb9B3p1U.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree
- Education in Logistics, Supply Chain, Forwarding, Business Administration would be desired
- 3+ years of working experience in Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Freight Forwarding in multinational company
- Working within cross functional teams and in multicultural environments
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working in SAP (LE, SD, WM modules) would be strongly desired
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at every company level
- Strong process orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.