Global Services Manager and Product Owner
BELGRADE - FULL TIME
GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
Global Services Manager and Product Owner will serve as a leader with implementation, support of complex enterprise environments, forming vital bridges between the business, client executives & IT by providing guidance on critical implementation decisions: strategy, organization, architecture, solution assessment, evaluation, implementation, transition with extensive knowledge of SaaS business applications.
Are you an ACE? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving problems
- You are a brilliant organizer
- You are every clients dream
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Bridge client requirements into high quality solutions?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Are “organization” and “client liaison” your middle names?
- Identify the involved stakeholders by either getting the stakeholders list from the initial stakeholders or conducting a study to analyze who all will be involved/affected by the project. Sometimes, a combination of both these techniques may also be used.
- Gather requirements from the key stakeholders by using requirement elicitation techniques like brainstorming, requirement workshops, focus groups and others. Validate by cross-referencing with other stake-holders.
- Manage multiple complex projects for one or more clients.
- Serve as a communications bridge between IT staff, IT leadership, other commercial departments, staff, and senior leadership.
- Develop deep professional relationships with Customers’ executive and operations level personnel.
- Schedule regular updates to stakeholders.
- Assist the Customer to navigate business and technology change.
- Maintain good relationships with technology vendors and partners.
- Seek new opportunities to expand our contribution; always seek new ways to share knowledge and expertise.
- Assist with technology reviews and assessments, including financial and feature comparisons and communicate the ROI modelling used to make technology decisions.
- Manage timelines and monitor resource expenditure.
- Research and assess trends, new solutions, and novel approaches that deliver value and provide quarterly updates.
This position requires experience in working with a team on long running projects and a clear communication style to transfer information between the stakeholders and teams. Also, must possess the following skills:
- Information gatherer and disseminator.
- Monitor scope and timelines of projects
- Identify new business opportunities
- Strong technical skills: SaaS, POS, cloud, security.
- Hyper-converged Infrastructure and Cloud transitions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Good command over verbal and written communication
- Onboard enterprise clients in a replicable
- Document and create education materials
- Process re-engineering and improvement, (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Certification (e.g. PgMP, PMP, Prince2, CSM, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Asana, MS Project, Gantt Charts or alike tools.
A bachelor’s degree in MIS/Business (or equivalent experience) and a working history of client development.
Must have a strong track record of delivering enterprise solutions to public for FinTech or other highly visible public companies, with ability to execute developing business requirements
- 5+ years professional services, technology operations management, strategic technology planning and execution.
- 2+ years business management
Must be able to execute the tactical delivery of complex projects and work closely with all management levels, key company staff and customers. An aptitude for understanding business trends. Able to work closely with all management levels, key company staff and customers. Must have an aptitude for understanding business trends.
WHO ARE WE?
You may think that a company that specialises in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no siree, we don’t! We are a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online.
From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on our SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations, because we’re good at it, and because we can.
GetSwift is the real McCoy, we’re well funded, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, so why wouldn’t you want to work for us an make a difference, and increase our verticals and market penetration?
WHAT WE OFFER?
With GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work alongside world leading experts with centuries of collective experience between them.
- You will have daily contact with colleagues around the world, be able to express your creativity and shape the future.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to one of our many offices around the world.
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
With GetSwift – the world, really is your oyster.
Deadline for applications: 28.06.2019.