Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Global Support Specialist
The Global Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the operational teams in Global operations with expert assistance. He or she will ensure standards globally as well as continuous improvement of processes and working standards within operations at the utmost satisfaction of our customers
- Execute stock transfers across the global pool network to match actual stock levels with target stock levels
- Develop, implement and maintain harmonized and efficient processes and procedures globally
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to Management on a weekly / monthly basis
- Take ownership for Global stock transfers, reviewing the processes periodically and drive lean improvements Control and spot check on standard operating procedures
- Identify all internal processes and ensure that all are correctly and fully documented and published
- Trouble shooting and resolution of problem cases
- Escalate business critical observations to management
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree (technical or commercial background would be desired)
- Working experience in Customer Support or Supply Chain / Logistics would be strongly desired
- Industrial experience in Aviation / MRO would be an asset
- Good command of MS Office (Excel in specific)
- Fluency in written and oral English
- ERP / SAP knowledge would be a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in an international environment
- Learning potential, proactive approach and problem solving skills
- Service- and process-oriented personality
- Good organization skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Please include a motivation letter within your application for the vacancy, elaborating why you would like to join our team and take a position.
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.