GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company, founded by IT engineers driven by idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET is an established international company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies, accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in automotive industry, logistics and retail.
Our team is made of more than 100 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 80.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET is people. And we are one big family.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
System Administrator / Support Engineer
Use this opportunity to become a member of young and ambitious team driven to implement and support complex Collaboration solutions. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in all of the key phases of Atlassian solutions development and support from front-end to back-end system configuration and the finalization of projects (Installation, configuration, project creation, support).
- You have at least 2 years working experience in System administration
- You have at least 2 years working experience in IT support
- Your English is on advanced level or higher – written and spoken
- You like to work as part of a team
- You are genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn more
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- History in Atlassian solutions, administration/support (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, HipChat)
- Experience in working with high volumes of users
- Knowledge in Linux administration (Redhat, CentOS, Suse, etc)
- Scripting languages: JS, Bash, PowerShell
- Knowledge of programming languages: Java, C#
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.03.2019.