GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company, founded by IT engineers driven by idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET is an established international company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies, accompanied with trainings and support for end-users.
We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in automotive industry, logistics and retail.
Our team is made of more than 100 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 80.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET is people. And we are one big family.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
Senior System Administrator for R&D IS
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the functional support and the maintenance of different software products on many popular platforms, and which is also assisting with development tasks. You should possess a broad general knowledge and have experience with system / dev operations, software development collaboration, versioning and issue management systems, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette. Among others, your tasks will be to provide high level view of all related systems, to support users, to communicate and coordinate inside a large organization, to automate daily tasks, as well as to perform system administration tasks when needed. You should be able to understand the software architecture of the custom R&D software applications that are being developed and supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Expert Linux knowledge (Ubuntu/Redhat/Centos)
- Good Windows administration knowledge (Windows 2008/2012/2016)
- Strong scripting language knowledge (ideally Python)
- Very strong knowledge with open source database (Mysql, Postgres)
- Good knowledge for commercial database (MSSQL, Oracle)
- Basic knowledge of Nosql database (MongoDB)
- Basic knowledge on Cybersecurity (R&D IS Application and OS)
- R&D mindset: willing to learn new thing and do it on your own by reading technical materials on the Internet
- Knowledge in advanced technology is appreciated (Big Data Technology, Archiving...)
- Team leader spirit - able to organise and lead a meeting with reporting capabilities (MOM)
- Good command of written and spoken English
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 29.03.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!