Global Engineering Technologies raspisuje oglas za poziciju C# Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is a Serbia-based company, founded by IT engineers driven by idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services.
GET is an established international company, successful in producing various industry-specific innovative software solutions using the latest cutting edge technologies, accompanied with trainings and support for end-users. We deliver top quality services and help our clients to increase their business reliability with a wide range of software development and consulting services, as well as a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics and systems management. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in automotive industry, logistics and retail.
Our team is made of more than 100 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 80.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET is people. And we are one big family.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
Use this opportunity to become a member of young and ambitious engineering team driven to create complex software solutions. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in all of the key phases of software development (Analysis, Planning, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance) and learn a variety of new technologies.
- You are a C# developer, and you use relevant development tools, as well
- You are using ORM technologies (like Entity Framework, NHibernate or other)
- You are able to work with SQL and to model database based domain and specific requests
- You understand basic OOP concepts
- You are able to read and understand other people’s code
- Your English is on Intermediate level or higher – written and spoken
- You are a team player
- You are genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn more
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- More than 2 years of professional experience in software development
- Independence in solving tasks and proactivity in giving suggestions for improvement
- Knowledge of design patterns, UML and architectural concepts
- Scrum, Agile experience
- VCS (Version Control System) experience: mercurial, git, SVN, Microsoft TFS, etc.
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
Deadline for applications: 10.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!