Global Engineering Technologies raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Finance Controller.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
Senior Finance Controller
- Develops annual budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- Formulates and administers financial projections and preparation of cash flow forecast on company level and specific business areas to ensure that financial and operating reports accurately reflect the condition of the business.
- Creates monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Manages cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Develops, implements and administers financial recording plan in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and government regulations.
- Examines all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Reviews all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensures that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Creates systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Suggests updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Uses financial modelling to continually improve forecasting accuracy for management reporting.
- Provides support in presenting financial reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Works closely with senior management to prepare and consolidate various scenarios and strategic projects reports.
- Collaborates with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Master's qualifications in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting relevant roles
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel mastery
- Familiar with relevant accounting software packages
- Proficient in English
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Sound business acumen
- Ability to form positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated planning and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- VBA knowledge would be an asset
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 13.09.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!