HORISEN » marketing technology
HORISEN is one of the leading international software companies in the field of marketing technology. With our cloud-based software solutions, we have been a competent and innovative partner for more than 17 years for telecommunications companies and marketing departments all around the world. We see ourselves as telecommunications and marketing specialists and combine digital media and mobile communications harmoniously and innovatively into a complete package.
For our office in Niš we are looking for a
Graphic Designer (100%)
HORISEN is looking for a creative graphic designer with highly developed skills to communicate using digital and print media.
He or she will focus primarily on designing websites, banners, marketing collaterals like flyers, brochures but also occasionally print and packaging materials.
- College degree (with major) in Design
- Excellent English skills is a must-have (both written and verbal), other languages are advantageous
- 3+ years of commercial graphic design experience, creative agency background preferred
- Hands-on expertise of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and preferably XD; Affinity Photo & Designer; MS Office is a must-have anyways
- Affinity to internet and social media as such
- Sound knowledge of the printing process
- In depth understanding and knowledge of the current trends in web, social media and print design
- Attention to detail (pixel precision)
- Ability to interpret briefs and client feedback
- Time management skill is a MUST-HAVE: ability to handle multiple assignments in parallel, work well under time pressure and meet deadlines delivering quality
- Cooperation and communication: collaborates across teams of programmers and developers locally in Nis as well internationally
What you will find with us
- Work: very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
- Competence: fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
- Team: motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
- Cooperation: professional and unbureaucratic cooperation
- Workplace: modern and beautiful working environment in a central location in Niš
- Salary: performance-related pay and good development opportunities
- Opportunity: steep learning curve and new challenges for personal development
Are you the right person to join our team?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- your salary expectations
Deadline for applications: 19.07.2019.