What you'll do:
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and IT to design of websites, landing pages and other online entities.
- Creating high converting page
- Developing innovative, elegant and highly usable design solutions
What we'd like:
- Experience in web and GUI design, preferably experience in product websites
- Good control of Adobe Creative Suit, especially Photoshop.
- Smart and creative with a flexible hand (versatile in his design).
- Strong will to learn and build new skill sets and a team player
- Advanced English language skills for communication purposes
- Additional: +3 years of web design
- Advanced knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS
What we offer:
- Working from home part time/full time
- Professional development while working on live and ongoing impact projects
- Competitive salary
CV in English with list of previous projects
We welcome all applications sent before 19.05.2018.