Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
We seek for a creative Graphic Designer with experience with both print and electronic media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have understanding of how marketing campaign work and what is necessary to create appealing design that can produce WoW effect.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current company needs;
- Create visual aspects of marketing and sales materials, websites and other media, including infographics, ads and similar;
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for any kind of design;
- Consult with marketing and sales team to create cohesive designs that reflect company culture and goals;
- Reference: PRijDeysWKHtnQN-T4oC7x2T3jhea6njrK0vUv1gmNE.
Necessary qualifications and skills:
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, including mockups, web design and multimedia presentation;
- At least 2 years of experience in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing and/or sales or creative agency;
- Adaptive design eye and skill;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to absorb and apply good organisational skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art Design or other related disciplines will be considered as advantage;
We are offering:
- Work in a highly professional environment;
- Opportunity to use your enthusiasm and effort to contribute to creating something new;
- Dynamic and responsible position;
- Chance for professional and personal development;