Work Hard, Enjoy What You Do.
At GroundLink, every employee matters because everything we do is focused on the clients we serve in every corner of the globe. With our award winning app, world class website and exceptional customer contact centers, we seamlessly connect our vast network of professional and licensed black car drivers with discerning clients who value their time, value their safety and appreciate great customer service.
We are a global team of people who work hard, work together, and have plenty of face time with senior leadership (they actually WANT to hear what's on our minds!). Our major offices are based in New York, Dallas and Belgrade, Serbia, so there's always someone just a Skype call away, anytime of the day. We celebrate and encourage diversity because when we all think alike, nobody's thinking very much.
We are always interested in adding extraordinary people to our team -- especially those who love new challenges, appreciate flexible schedules and are as passionate about their careers as they are about their lives.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and motivated rising professional to further develop their career in a well-established and growing company. Reporting to and working closely with Global Director of HR, this person will plan, develop, implement and administer recruitment process to fill open positions at GroundLink Serbia office.
- Design staffing approach and manage the recruitment cycle including position requirements gathering, job posting, sourcing, screening and contacting candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, reference checking, onboarding coordination
- Work closely with hiring managers in order to understand and fulfill staffing needs
- Proactively communicate recruitment status with all stakeholders
- Maintain a robust pipeline of candidates, utilizing all sourcing channels, such as social networks, job boards and career fairs
- Research and recommend new sources and channels of recruitment, such as social, professional and niche networks
- Act as a company brand ambassador for all recruitment efforts and create outside contacts with agencies, universities, etc. and proactively network in the community to establish a pipeline of candidates
- Handle all information and communications in highly professional and confidential manner
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience in IT positions recruitment will be considered a strong advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office tools and Internet use)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field desired
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated person, who is able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
What we are offering:
- Dynamic, challenging, fun and friendly work environment in multinational company
- Competitive and stimulating compensation
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
We will only consider applications submitted in English.
For more information about our company, please visit our web site www.groundlink.com