Purpose of job
Ensure a perfect fit between business requirements for filling one or more positions and the candidates.
- Driving the recruitment processes – e.g. search and selection, screening and attracting candidates and vendor handling to ensure the recruitment process is efficient, effective and equitable.
- Coordinate with internal/external stakeholders on job postings and search tasks.
- Spar with and support hiring manager throughout the recruitment process.
- Conduct interviews, test and rank.
- Perform reference checks and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the entire process.
- Reference: oWOfFYap6IhT-9jPptTE9CNnNX-fNG-i-D23osRfYss.
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience driving developed processes within recruitment and HR.
- Ability to lead processes or projects.
- Ability to lead a business process within recruitment and HR.
- Most likely to have 3-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in recruitment and HR.
- Strong ability to influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the recruitment and HR area.
- Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
If you believe you meet the above-stated requirements and are willing to invest in your professional development, please apply by submitting CV and Motivational letter.
Deadline for the applications is 21.10.2017.