Do you really love high-end customer service and consider it an art?
Do you enjoy being challenged daily, work under pressure and sharpen your skills-set every second of your working day?
Do you consider working from home an advantage, and is English your native language?
Do you like jumping from a call to an email and back on a call, and back to your email, and make what seems impossible possible?
If you answered "YES" to all those questions, please apply for a position as a Guests Relations Executive with Perfetto!
We are looking for a:
Guest Relations Executive
- Answer and provide assistance to emergency phone calls;
- Resolve all issues happening on the ground;
- Double-check the details for each service with the suppliers (guides, drivers, restaurants, chefs, instructors, etc.) and, if needed, with the clients on the day of the service;
- Double-check with the hotels the details of clients' reservation prior to their arrival, as well as on the day of arrival;
- Ensure that all suppliers meet Perfetto Traveler's standards;
- Contact the clients upon arrival, prior to departure and throughout the trip;
- Follow up with the clients, Operations Department, and CEO in the event of an emergency.
- At least 1-year work experience in the customer service, particularly in the high-end travel industry;
- Full professional proficiency in English and Italian;
- Meticulous attention to details;
- Understanding of the needs of a very sophisticated, affluent, upscale clientele;
- Professional, proactive, resourceful, positive, team-oriented attitude;
- Ability and willingness to take direction as well as be self-motivated and work independently;
- Computer literate, knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience as a concierge is a plus.
- Increase clients' satisfaction of the services provided by Perfetto Traveler;
- Successfully solve any issues happening on the ground to the clients' satisfaction;
- Reduce the number of refund requests.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.
Deadline for applications: 06.11.2019.