Guidance A.D., Belgrade, Serbia has the exclusive partnership with Hotel Concepts, Breda, The Netherlands for founding in Belgrade a brand new team for developing and extending its .NET solutions.
You can be part of it.
Guidance A.D. (www.guidance.rs) is a high-qualified development center for Windows based development. Guidance A.D. is best known as Microsoft Certified Silver Partner in learning solutions and is daughter of Ever-Near, a European leader in outsourcing based in Belgium.
Ever Near (www.ever-near.com) provides a wide range of offshore / near shore outsourcing services from Brussels (Belgium), Belgrade (Serbia), Skopje (Macedonia), and Bucharest (Romania) to customers all over the world. Ever Near offers the opportunity to work in an international environment, with customers in the European Union (especially Belgium, Germany, France and The Netherlands) and in the USA.
Ever Near believes in the ability of Companies to achieve Business Targets by Teams with remotely working team members, Synchronously and in Real-Time, using state of the art Communication and Collaboration Technology, preferably with team members with close background.
Ever Near has a decade of presence in the Balkan and in specific in Belgrade by its daughter Guidance A.D.
Hotel Concepts (www.hotelconcepts.com) is a market leader across Europe in the development and implementation of Hotel Software & Resort Management Software for hotel chains. With four main offices on three continents, worldwide support is guaranteed. Hotel Concepts’ dedicated team of industry-experienced specialists guarantees responsive, quality results for hotel operators of independent, chain and franchise properties.
The main hotel software kernel is named iTesso.
iTesso (www.itesso.com) is a revolutionary new concept in technology convergence, encompassing CRS, PMS and Distribution technology on a single platform.
For hotel chains with 5 to 5000 properties, Hotel Concepts – Brilliant is proud to offer iTesso – Enterprise Lodging System in the Cloud. Replace your legacy PMS systems with our Microsoft Azure certified solution, based on Microsoft .NET, and regain focus.
Career Opportunities @ Belgrade as as HTML5 developer:
- We are seeking an experienced web developer with strong knowledge HTML 5 standards, Java Scripts and CSS who is able to work independently and interact with designers, developers, etc
- You will be working for a Europe leading software house for hotel industry that is renowned for its complex and unique software solutions, which will provide you with a professional, supportive and challenging environment to boost your career in.
- You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team and will need to liaise directly with other developers, designers and testers. You will be responsible for maintaining and making changes to a new Web based applications.
- You will have a sound Architect as team leader in Belgrade to drive your skills & knowledge.
- You will partner up with the .NET development team in The Netherlands. This means you have also daily contact with the team and benefit from additional senior architects with business knowledge.
Candidate as HTML5 developer:
- You have obtained a Master or Bachelor university degree in Computer Science, Applied Informatics, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Automation or Electronics.
- The web development of software, ideally for commercial software applications.
- As a web developer with 3 or more years working experience, you have a practical experience and at least 6 months knowledge of HTML5.
- Knowledge and experience of object-oriented will be considered as plus.
- Experience and a keen interest of the design of AJAX.
- You are a real team player yet you can also work independently.
- You are communicative and interactive, driven to master English at work for ICT and business.
- You are strong in object oriented design and development, you see sharp in layered and complex modular environments and you are a fast and driven learner of new technologies and concepts.
- You stand for your promises and integrity.
- You will enjoy a leading salary with a long-term and clear career path.
- We offer you a dynamic company, leading in its competency domain, with clients interested to see you outperform.
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matter.
- We offer you training and coaching from Senior developers.
- Occasion to travel to The Netherlands and later other regions in Europe.
Go for it!
If you find yourself in the above,
please send a motivational letter and your CV
(with a recent photograph) in English to.
Please refer to the job position you are applying to in the subject of the email.
Candidates that show to fit with this vacancy will be invited to an interview.
gsm: +381 63 40 76 43
Deadline for applications: 27.04.2012.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!