DB Schenker is the world’s leading global logistics provider — we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management.
For further support of our local activities we are searching for a dedicated and experienced person for the position of
- Novi Banovci -
- university degree in finance
- 5+ years of chief accountant experience within international environment
- fluency in English, MS Office and SAP experience are prerequisites
- hardworking, communicative and committed team player with high result orientation
- ability to multitask between various tasks and stakeholders
- independent, reliable and precise professional with hands on approach
- flexibility in travelling to and from work (place of work: Novi Banovci) – if needed
- Reference: juB2VgYmwNvHQVmuAErB9lXmve1Zqz-80kx-qvh2dq0.
- preparation of complete group package reports on monthly level (P&L, B&S, notes);
- preparation of national corporate and tax annual reports
- complying with audit (both external and internal), Tax Office, Region Head office and Headquarters requests and requirements
- cooperation with banks (guarantees, credit lines) and lawyer office
- monthly VAT calculation and submission of tax reports
- posting of incoming local and foreign currency invoices and bank statements in SAP
- performing payments in local and foreign currency
- providing alternative payment methods (compensation, cession)
- cooperation with customers and vendors regarding contracts, terms and conditions
- reconciliations (intercompany, customers, vendors)
- preparation of tender documentation
- credit management
- monthly SAP FI/CO closing activities (GP reconciliation pre-system / SAP, overseeing of Accounting Bookings, Accruals bookings)
- quarterly reporting of deferred tax
- preparation and bookkeeping of documents for salary calculation
- bookkeeping of bank statements (local and foreign currency), fixed assets, amortization
- calculation and payment of business trips and control of all accounting changes
- ad hoc business reports to country management (Sales reporting and Statistics reporting)
We are offering a challenging position and a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within fast developing international environment, along with a good remuneration package.
If you are interested in the above described position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English, exclusively to our HR consultant's address, with full confidentiality.
Hill International, 11000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel./faks: +381 11 3294 500
, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org