JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
HR Administrator & Office Management (9 months)
Your Main Tasks
- Responsible for HR administration and Office Management in Belgrade office
- Assist in the recruitment process, set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guidelines
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Organize events and trainings
- At least an advanced/graduate diploma or degree, ideally in Human Resource Management, Business Admin or any other related field
- HR and admin working experience, recruiting background would be a plus
- Hands-on with a high level of initiative and integrity, and being able to work well under pressure
- Tactful in handling sensitive and confidential situations and information
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Serbian and English
- Creative, solution oriented and ability to work autonomously
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Private health insurance
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date.
Rok za konkurisanje: 22.08.2019.