Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
HR Analyst - junior
- Participating in developing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools and consults with business users to fully understand their reporting needs
- Generating simple to semi-complex queries and reports and performing specialized analyses of employee data
- Support HR and Finance Team with analytic needs and dashboards, as well as manage all annual and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Ensures continuity and efficiency, troubleshoots errors, analyses data, and helps to maintain data integrity within the HR system
- Improving HR metrics and reporting dashboards
- Reference: OkiQ-WwYlCbn50w-9IERAD_0j-G6dD9a98kEiwa8tcE.
- University degree (Faculty for Economics or Faculty of Organisational Sciences)
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must
- Attention to detail, excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and independently
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 16.04.2018.